[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk + Satellite connection

Tim McKee tim at baseworx.net
Wed Dec 1 19:43:25 MST 2004

If you have a one-way dealy of 900ms you have a *very* bad satellite system.
We run many IP phones across out satellite links.  Our *round-trip* delay is
<600ms, one-way including VoIP component latencies is no more than 350ms.
It also looks like the remote is not completely registering with *....

Tim McKee, SDN Global