[Asterisk-Users] Experiences with Termination Providers?

Me mylist at lightwavetech.com
Wed Dec 1 18:44:08 MST 2004

I saw them too and they looked pretty good. I assume you can buy the minutes
and use them for whatever you want.

Only issue I have with them at the moment is that their ping times don't
seem great from where I will be setting up our initial server.

I may setup an account with them for testing purposes.

--
Start Your Own ISP!
http://www.YourOwnISP.com