[Asterisk-Users] Sveasoft Alchemy QOS

Julio Arruda jarruda-asterisk at jarruda.com
Wed Dec 1 15:15:37 MST 2004

Steve Kennedy wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 01, 2004 at 02:53:50PM -0500, Kanuri, Seshu (Company IT) wrote:
>

>>Tell me which one can get me access to the LinkSys Linux using SSH? Does
>>Satori has this feature? I am not so concerned with Voice Shaping and
>>QOS at this time, but more interested in converting this into a Linux
>>box that is accessible from an ssh client.
>

> Alchemy has ssh access, you need to pay $20 subscription to Sveasoft to
> access the pre-release firmware.
>
> Steve

I've used satori with SSH (I do have a subscription, so I've a mix of
satori and alchemy right now, 2 x wrt54gs). SSH Works just fine in both.
There is one feature that I miss, is the option to do the QoS based in
DSCP markings, most VOIP devices do a clean job of doing the marking
already, so for outbound QoS is easier than going around with
filters/port ranges and etc..I guess I'll submit a feature request :-)