[Asterisk-Users] voicemail cuts off / hangs up

Matt Hess mhess at livewirenet.com
Wed Dec 1 12:18:44 MST 2004

Well I tried tarring up the directory .. deleting and restoring.. no
effect..

verbose shows:
    -- Playing 'vm-login' (language 'en')
    -- Playing 'vm-password' (language 'en')
    -- Playing 'vm-youhave' (language 'en')
    -- Playing 'digits/3' (language 'en')
Dec  1 12:17:11 WARNING[19092]: file.c:1058 ast_waitstream_full: Wait
failed (No such file or directory)
  == Spawn extension (lwn, 3036284307, 1) exited non-zero on
'SIP/voip.livewirenet.com-3c96e000'