[Asterisk-Users] some infos

Serge serge.rodrigues at periactes.be
Wed Dec 1 08:52:44 MST 2004

Hello all,

            I am looking for a solution where people can use Asterisk as an
answering machine where with a password they can post voice message to a
server in mp3 format. It's for journalists that they are far from the office
''like correspondents'' can put their job for the final diffusion server. Do
you think Asterisk can do this job (I think yes, but not sure) and what's
the best hardware for 2 simultaneous lines?

Thx a lot.

Serge Rodrigues
Research & Development

*       e-Mail  <mailto:serge.rodrigues at periactes.be>
serge.rodrigues at periactes.be
*       Tel   +32 (02) 649 80 89               PERIACTES
*       Fax   +32 (02) 648 27 22               Av. de l'hippodrome 147
*       Web     <http://www.periactes.be/> http://www.periactes.be
B-1050 Brussels  - Belgium