[Asterisk-Users] X101P interface (asterisk newbie)

Gerald J. Puhl garyp at jppattern.com
Wed Dec 1 08:22:14 MST 2004

To all:

I am researching the feasibility of replacing our current PBX (ATT
Partner Plus) with an * PBX.  I have purchased an X101P card and I have
* running of a FC2 machine.  The X101P is connected to an extension on
our current PBX.  Many archives exists regarding X101P cards but I just
need some guidance.  First the X101P did not detect a ring, so I found
an email where someone reconfigured the MINPEGTIME by decreasing the
amount (did that and it seamed to work). Now sometimes it seams to get
stuck and not detect a ring unless is repeatedly stop and restart *.
Output form * in CLI shows a hang-up:

Hang-up: channel: 1 index = 0, normal = 12, callwait = -1, thirdcall = -1
disabled echo cancellation on channel 1
Set option TDD MODE, value: OFF(0) on Zap/1-1
Updated conferencing on 1, with 0 conference users
    -- Hungup 'Zap/1-1'

I assume that this means I am not having a trouble detecting a hangup?
Is the X101P a finicky card (and perhaps a bad choice)? Or am I just not
setting things right (and stupid).

Prototypes
	Patterns
	Models