[Asterisk-Users] Polycom SoundPoint IP 300 Configuration

Reid A. Forrest reid at cvtelecom.com
Tue Aug 31 18:17:10 MST 2004

The volume reset is intentional on Polycom's partt, due to US ADA
restrictions (Americans with Disabilities Act). It must reset after each
call. This can be overridden through the config files, althrough I can't
recall the exact setting right now. Email me off list if you can't find it
and I'll look it up.