[Asterisk-Users] T100P No D-channels

Chris Shaw chriss at watertech.com
Tue Aug 31 14:25:50 MST 2004

Hmmmm.... I guess from a troubleshooting standpoint to try and pinpoint the
problem what I would do is remove all cards from the system and then only
replace the cards that are absolutely necessary like your SCSI card and your
Video card and of course the T100P and then check /proc/interrupts to see if
you're having any more MISses... Also are you getting interrupt ERRs as
well?

Is APIC enabled for your board? If it is, you'll see things like
IO-APIC-edge or IO-APIC-level in your /proc/interrupts. If not, you'll see
XT-PIC for all interrupts... If you can't get APIC turned on you might try
upgrading your kernel, your motherboard/bios may be blacklisted in that
particular kernel...

You definitely DO NOT want to share interrupts on the T100P unless it's a
low-interrupt device like a USB controller or your video card. You
definitely don't want to share with say a NIC or a SCSI controller... If it
is sharing with one of those, try shuffling the cards around in different
slots and make sure that your T100P isn't in slot 5. Slot 5 is usually
shared with Slot 1 if they're on the same bus...

Of course you've probably already tried all of this but just in case you
haven't...

    -Chris