[Asterisk-Users] T100P No D-channels

Chris Shaw chriss at watertech.com
Tue Aug 31 13:46:17 MST 2004

> Zaptel.conf sets t100p to be the primary sync source for the only span, as
> suggested by many Asterisk users.

I'm trying to understand so please bear with me... The T100P is connected
directly to the Mitel? Or to the Telco through a T1?

What I mean is are calls coming into the Mitel from the telco and then from
there going into * or are calls going into * first and then being fed into
the Mitel?

If your T100P is connected to the telco then the clocking source should be
the telco as their clocks are going to be a LOT more accurate than your PC's
interrupt timers...

If your T100P is connected to the Mitel, then you've got it right... Just
checking, I wasn't sure from your description...

Occasional interrupt misses are pretty normal although in a perfect world
with a good mobo they should not happen at all... If you're seeing multiple
misses per second (e.g. everytime you do cat /proc/interrupts you see more)
then there's a problem...

-Chris