[Asterisk-Users] VoicePulse Connect DTMF with IAX2

Marty Mastera mmastera at m3resources.com
Tue Aug 31 08:58:38 MST 2004

> I'm using RC2 and last weekend's changes from VoicePulse.  Outbound
> calling and dtmf works fine.  However, an inbound call to my DID
cannot
> send dtmf digits to the IVR.
>
> Thoughts?

I have the same problem...my iax.conf is set up exactly as recommended
per the recent Voicepulse changes and the configs they sent - my CVS is
7/14/04. Both inbound and outbound calling work, but no DTMF received on
inbound calls.  I found a post on the broadband reports forums regarding
this issue, there where a few people who thought that it may affect VP
customers who signed up for a DID in a new VP rate center/exchange...for
example I've been waiting for VP to offer Colorado DID's (303 or 720)
for quite awhile...so when I saw that they were available recently, I
jumped on it and ordered one...so this a fairly new area code for them
and I have the DTMF problem.

I read other people that signed up for a fairly new area code having the
same problem and emailing VP support to get it straightened out...

I myself have sent them an email which they say they are checking
into...I will be sure to let people know what my findings are.

Marty