[Asterisk-Users] Polycom IP 300 - Displaying Only CallerNAME... What about NUMBER?

Matthew Marlowe matt at gear3.com
Tue Aug 31 08:37:05 MST 2004

I'll do that, but I'm sure that it's the Polycom :) Caller ID shows up
fine on my 7960... W/ the name on top and the number below that.

    -- Executing NoOp("SIP/614-3ede", "Caller*ID is Matthew Marlowe
<6092521155>") in new stack

When the phone rings, only 'Matthew Marlowe' would display. When I
answer, both the Name & Number will show.  It's simple while the phone
is ringing that it doesn't display.

I mean I doubt the polycom is malfunctioning, that's why I think there
might be some configuration to change... But what, I have no idea.