[Asterisk-Users] Voiceronix and asterisk

Lex Lethol lethol at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 19:43:29 MST 2004

Heya Kelvin,

Are you using the latest asterisk download from voicetronix webpage.
I got most asterisk features working with an OpenLine4 but I still
have some bugs/incompatibility issues to resolve.

Make sure you download the latest driver and asterisk and make.  After
installing the voicetronix driver make sure you do the ./echo test
included on the README to be sure driver was correctly installed.

Lethol