[Asterisk-Users] number of simultaneous calls with E&M

Michael Welter mike at introspect.com
Mon Aug 30 14:01:29 MST 2004

I've done this with a Fujitsu 9600.  With T-1 interface cards on both
the legacy PBX and Asterisk you'll get 24 voice channels.  If the legacy
PBX is capable you can configure the circuit as E-1 and get 32 channels.

Mine works well.  With E&M you won't get the caller's name but you will
get caller's number (CID).

Mike