[Asterisk-Users] SIPJack

Muiz Motani muiz at i-dist.com
Mon Aug 30 11:12:04 MST 2004

I haven't seen this device mentioned on the list before, so I thought I might
just give everyone a pointer to it. Arcturus (http://www.arcturus.com)
announced the SIPJack ATA device
(http://www.arcturusnetworks.com/News/2004/20040310-SIPjack.shtml) back
in March. This page: http://www.arcturusnetworks.com/SIPjack.shtml has
more details on it. For $65 it seems a pretty good deal, especially since it
offers SNMP, Web configuration, Symmetric RTP, G.711 and G.729, and a
small size (2.1" x 3.5"). I don't think it's available yet, since you can't order it
from them online.

It looks like a Linux based device running on a Dragonball processor. I
wonder if we can get them to put IAX on this device?

Note: I am in no way affiliated with Arcturus.