[Asterisk-Users] G729 licenses

Brian Wilkins brian at hcc.net
Mon Aug 30 04:40:28 MST 2004

You're not understanding what I am saying. It's a lot harder than you make it
out to be and to change a live system on-the-fly is not so simple. It would
take days or weeks to properly convert everything over. And that's an
understatement because I didn't even mention the loss of revenues due to
dropped calls during replacement down times. It's easy when you don't have a
system in production.

On Monday 30 August 2004 03:26 pm, Kevin Walsh wrote:

> Then you just dump the G.729-only supplier and find one that supports
> everything else.  There are plenty to choose from.

Heritage Communications Corporation
  Melbourne, FL     USA     32935
http://www.hcc.net