[Asterisk-Users] Problem with modified-Prepaid-Application

DIPAK PAUL dipak_kr_paul at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 30 02:33:52 MST 2004

Hi

I have installed current version of asterisk from cvs and also downloaded
the modified-Prepaid-application.

After extracted the tar file, I got a apps folder. In the apps folder there
are two files app_prepaid.c and Makefile.

I had copy these two files in the /usr/src/asterisk/apps in the directory.
And again the asterisk make and make install.

Is the procedure is correct? If not then please tell me the correct
procedure. Because I am helpless.

Thanks

Dipak Kumar Paul