[Asterisk-Users] Mix Data and SIP Phones

yves at swissinfo.org yves at swissinfo.org
Sun Aug 29 23:30:38 MST 2004

I?m looking to install a couple of SIP phones into a small/medium company.
The easiest way would be to simply add the phones on the LAN network. But
what would happened if someone make a huge file transfer: will it make trouble
on the Sip connections ? I think so, that?s why I?m asking you if there
is a good (better) way? Maybe connect SIP phones on a separate network and
setup a linux box as router w/ traffic shaping ?

Thanks.

Yves Raber
yves at swissinfo.org

Dreaming of a Swiss Account? Get it here: http://freemail.swissinfo.org