[Asterisk-Users] AgentCallbackLogin by other means

csm-lists at csma.biz csm-lists at csma.biz
Sun Aug 29 20:56:18 MST 2004

Hi,

We’re looking at options for logging agents into the system programmatically
via Perl/PHP and I was wondering if anyone else is doing this and if so,
how.  We're using AgentCallbackLogin now but would like to set up a web
interface instead.  I've been looking at Asterisk::Manager and didn't see
anything relevant and wanted to ask the group before we dove into the
Asterisk source.

Any input would be immensely appreciated...

-Corey

--
Corey S. McFadden (c at csma.biz)
McFadden Associates - Technology Consultants