[Asterisk-Users] ${CONTEXT}

Steve Maroney steve at stevenet.net
Sun Aug 29 19:44:31 MST 2004

I have some problems with my extensions.conf. When a call from pstn comes
in, the call gets put into the [from-fxo] context. From there the caller
is able to dial sip extensions that are included from the [sip-extenions]
context.

When a sip extension is dialed and connected, and then at some point
transfered, the ${CONTEXT} variable is changed from [from-fxo] to
[from-sip]. This leaves the caller from the pstn open to all extenions
that normally only my sip (trusted) clients would be able to dial, such as
outgoing calls on my other FXO ports.

Is the changing on the ${CONTEXT} variable by design (and needs to
secrured in my dialplan) or a bug ?

Thank you,
Steve Maroney