[Asterisk-Users] POE

asteriskstuff at ziplip.com asteriskstuff at ziplip.com
Sun Aug 29 18:09:50 MST 2004

Hi Steve

3COM 4400 PWR 802.3af switches (there's about 6 on E-Bay at the moment) and then use 3cnjvoip-cpod to convert the 802.3af feed to be used with the Cisco 79xx phones (it's specifically designed to do this).  I'm using this setup (also with 3cnj205 wall switch for traffic prioritisation) on 15 Cisco 7960's and not a PSU in site...works great.

Paul