[Asterisk-Users] Static Problem (t100p - Channel Bank)

Brent Franks mwless at mindworks.net
Sun Aug 29 15:21:33 MST 2004

Hello,

We keep having a really bad static problem on phone calls completed
using a Adtran TA750 and T100P card.  The phones are Polycom IP 500
phones and, it occurs across all phones.  Not just one.

Everything appears to be on it's own interrupt.  I noticed the last time
we did this, we rewired everything to make sure it wasn't an electrical
issue.  Well about a month and  a half later it has resurfaced.

Has anyone seen this before?

Thanks

- Brent