[Asterisk-Users] Re: Distinctive ring detection problem

David Cook dbc_asterisk at advan.ca
Sun Aug 29 08:17:14 MST 2004

Sure, this one works. You need a dringX definitions of the distinctive
rings. Put in each one the output you get in the log for the call
pattern when the phone gets answered.

[channels]
switchtype=national
signalling=fxs_ks
usedistinctiveringdetection=yes

usecallerid=yes
hidecallerid=no
callwaiting=yes
usecallingpres=yes
callwaitingcallerid=yes
threewaycalling=yes
transfer=yes
cancallforward=yes
callreturn=yes
echocancel=256
echocancelwhenbridged=yes
echotraining=yes
rxgain=-5.0
txgain=-5.5
group=1
callgroup=1
pickupgroup=1

immediate=no

dring1=0,0,0       <---from the log output when phone answered.
dring1context=advan-mainline
dring2=326,0,0     <---from the log output
dring2context=advan-fax
dring3=93,0,0      <---from the log output
dring3context=distring3
dring4=94,0,0      <---from the log output
dring4context=distring4
Quoting "Paul Budden" <pbudden at mindspring.com>

--
David Cook