[Asterisk-Users] iaxtel and jitterbuffer

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Sun Aug 29 06:12:53 MST 2004

On Sunday 29 August 2004 02:06, steve at daviesfam.org wrote:
> On Sat, 28 Aug 2004, Andrew Kohlsmith wrote:
> > Please note that it seems impossible to disable jitter buffer between
> > 20040806 CVS HEAD endpoints.  The jitterbuffer numbers in iax2 show
> > channels look "live".  The numbers look right (jitbuf 0ms) between
> > 20040806 and RC1 (Nufone).   I haven't upgraded since then.

> The numbers get reported still in the older version, but the buffer IS
> turned off.

Ok so the disparity between iax2 show channels between two 20040806 (looks
live) and 20040806 and RC1 (shows 0s) is expected?

Just making sure, as between the two 'new' versions it is live, but between
the new and old, it looks dead, whereas your reply said the numbers are still
reported in the older version and that's not what I'm seeing. :-)

-A.