[Asterisk-Users] Disconnection From IAXTel

Dave Cotton dcotton at linuxautrement.com
Sat Aug 28 23:55:34 MST 2004

On Sat, 2004-08-28 at 23:36 -0700, Muiz Motani wrote:
> I'm using the firefly third-party softphone. However, the same thing happened
> when I used IAXphone 2.0.

I can't offer any real solution because I was only testing the
connection with Firefly, but I got exactly the same symptoms whenever
the Firefly softphones tried to communicate, with or without the
notransfer= setting. I blamed it on the Firefly but you say the same
thing happens with IAXphone. Once hardphones where in place that problem
went away.

--
Dave Cotton <dcotton at linuxautrement.com>