[Asterisk-Users] asterisks and vonage

Paterson, Mark Mark.Paterson at EagleGL.com
Sat Aug 28 18:32:45 MST 2004

Well, so I'm unable to get any inbound calls from Vonage but can call
outbound all day long. If you are able to get inbound calls working I
would appreciate it if you could share your configs via personal email.

Rgs,
mark.paterson at eaglegl.com

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Michael Di
Martino
Sent: Saturday, August 28, 2004 10:24 AM
To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] asterisks and vonage

to start with i am new to asterisks and i am also a telcom idiot.

with that said i have one vonage line i would like to hook up in my soon
to be built Asterisk ippbx server.
Now with the one Vonage (with call waiting) line can i receive more one
call using an auto attendant route the call the approiate extention?

thanks
mike