[Asterisk-Users] Newbie

Michael Di Martino mdm at telx.com
Sat Aug 28 15:46:28 MST 2004

I am interested in setting up an Asterisk server as my  home phone system.

I ultimately want one 10 digit phone number, three  extensions, and an auto attendant  My current phone service provider is Vonage, I have one line with call waiting.

My concern is will I need to add additional lines if I want the auto attendant  handle multilple calls.
For example a call comes in and the auto attendant sends the call to ext 1. Now while the person on ext 1
Is still conversating can another call be handled by the auto attendant?
Regards,
Michael Di Martino
Director of MIS
The Telx Group