[Asterisk-Users] Broadvoice problem

Marty Mastera mmastera at m3resources.com
Sat Aug 28 09:53:59 MST 2004

> Since Thursday evening my asterisk box has been failing to register
with
> broadvoice. I haven't changed any of my config files in the last week.
>
> Can anyone suggest anything?
>
> Asterisk is reporting:
>
> *CLI> Aug 28 16:15:17 NOTICE[6150]: chan_sip.c:3914 sip_reg_timeout:
> Registration for '703XXXXXXX at 147.135.8.129' timed out, trying again
>     -- Got SIP response 404 "Not found" back from 147.135.8.129
> Urgent handler

I am having the exact same problem.  I have two incoming numbers with
BroadVoice and both started having this problem at the same time. I
spoke with BV support who acknowledged the 404 message and
"reprovisioned" my accounts, giving me a new password for each account.
None of this has helped.  I also tried registering with 147.135.0.129 in
case something had flip-flopped but that didn't help either.

I can still make outbound calls, and I haven't made any configuration
changes on my end.  When I called support the person spoke to alluded to
a known problem (he may have said something like "...why is this
happening?...there's been a bunch of these..."

Anyway, I was told to expect a call back once they looked into things
further.  When I hear more I will update.

Marty