[Asterisk-Users] UK Disconnect supervision with TDM400P

Edward Eastman ed at dm3.co.uk
Sat Aug 28 08:37:02 MST 2004

Hi

I know this gets covered fairly regularly, but I've had a search through the
archives and can't find anything dealing with this specifically - apologies
if I've missed it though.

I've got a TDM11B with the fxo port plugged into a standard UK BT PSTN line,
incoming call through my bt line, and the remote party hangs up, I get
approx 20secs of the bt line hungup tone before asterisk hangs up, which
leads (if nothing else) to the well documented 20secs of beep on vm problem
:)

I have tried: busydetect=yes / busycount=7 / other busycounts /
callprogess=yes but none of these make any difference.  I have
loadzone/defaultzone=uk and country=uk in indications.conf and fxs_ks
signalling.

I've seen mention of the different BUSYDETECT flags in the * Makefile, but I
can't seem to find exactly what they do, or whether they're likely to
improve anything.

Does anyone have disconnect supervision with a TDM400P working well in the
UK? Can anyone provide some pointers to getting this working?

Thanks

Ed