[Asterisk-Users] incomming call rejected using IAX2 with FWD

Bill Seddon bill.seddon at lyquidity.com
Sat Aug 28 08:16:25 MST 2004

Just by way of giving you some encouragement, I too run a version downloaded
on about the same day and use Telappliant successfully.

I did get a "rejected" error until I converted one of my accounts to IAX
from the default SIP.  I don't think there is anything special about my
setup and the * PBX is behind a NAT firewall.  Also use FWD via their IAX2
service.

Bill Seddon