[Asterisk-Users] mysql-vm-routines and Directory app

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomabmex.com
Fri Aug 27 15:55:01 MST 2004

     I am using mysql-vm-routines from the asterisk-addons to get the VM users
info, but not the Directory app is no longer working.  Whatever I dial it
never finds any users.  I only have a single context for VM (default) and I
call the Directory app like:

exten => 9,1,Directory(default)

     Maybe the DIrectory app expects the information to be in the text file
and it does not pull it from the Mysql database?  Should this be cataloged as
a bug?

--
Carlos Chavez
Director de Tecnología