[Asterisk-Users] iaxtel and jitterbuffer

Michael George george at mutualdata.com
Fri Aug 27 15:11:52 MST 2004

On Fri, Aug 27, 2004 at 12:47:05PM -0700, Kris Boutilier wrote:
> Had this problem earlier this week - ensure 'trunk=no' in iax.conf if you're
> using fairly current CVS code. There is something not right w/the trunking
> that causes choppy sound. See the wiki for more info.

I am using current CVS code and I have trunk=no.  Still sounds crappy.  I need
to check with my ISP and make sure they aren't throttling in that range.  I'm
only getting about 4.5Kbps of throughput...  Any available codecs that can use
that level of bandwidth?

I'll have to check out the speex codec...

--
-M

There are 10 kinds of people in this world:
	Those who can count in binary and those who cannot.