[Asterisk-Users] No audio on PRI channel answered by Playback()orMeetMe()

Larry Shields LJ.Shields at Verizon.net
Fri Aug 27 12:48:58 MST 2004

Robert,

Thanks for the reply. I tried that initially and it did not work.  To verify
I went back and tried again.  It answers and still no sound is heard.  From
the CLI I can see it answer and ask for "conf-getconfno" three times before
executing the hangup... But no sound.  Yet if I point the DID to a SIP
extension it rings, upon answer there is 2-way speech path.  Any other
ideas?

    -- Accepting call from '8541' to '2688' on channel 0/2, span 1
    -- Executing Wait("Zap/2-1", "3") in new stack
    -- Executing Answer("Zap/2-1", "") in new stack
    -- Executing Wait("Zap/2-1", "1") in new stack
    -- Executing MeetMe("Zap/2-1", "|Mps") in new stack
    -- Playing 'conf-getconfno' (language 'en')
    -- Playing 'conf-getconfno' (language 'en')
    -- Playing 'conf-getconfno' (language 'en')
    -- Executing Hangup("Zap/2-1", "") in new stack
  == Spawn extension (nec_pri, 2688, 5) exited non-zero on 'Zap/2-1'
    -- Hungup 'Zap/2-1'