[Asterisk-Users] Someone please try MeetMe MOH with latest CVS and GS phone

Tony Mountifield tony at softins.clara.co.uk
Fri Aug 27 09:32:32 MST 2004

I have today reported a bug with the latest channel.c (1.134) that
affects music-on-hold for the first user in a MeetMe room when calling
from a Grandstream BT102. The music is broken up about 5-10 times a
second. It doesn't happen when calling from Firefly. It is also fine
on both clients with 1.133 of channel.c. I am using the ALAW codec.

Mark at Digium can't reproduce the problem, although I don't know
a) whether it is specific to GS phones, and
b) whether Mark has a GS phone to try.

Please could others with a similar setup try it? The app command
is MeetMe with the M flag.

The bug report is at
http://bugs.digium.com/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0002312

Cheers