[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 7940 SIP Firmware - Help.

Benjamin Johnson benjamin at thinktech.co.uk
Fri Aug 27 08:04:18 MST 2004

Hi all,

hope this isn't a duplicate - but my first post went AWOL.

Sorry for this cheeky request and one that will probably not meet with
much response but I may as well ask!

I've just recieved my Cisco 7940 and am after upgrading it to the SIP
firmware. I don't (yet) have a support contract and thus can't download
the firmware image from the Cisco site. I will be getting a support
contract as soon as my reseller sorts it for me but had quite wanted to
get this phone working at the weekend (which in the UK is a three day
weekend with a bank holiday monday).

Would anyone be prepared to mail me off list with a copy of the firmware
image for my weekend play, and I *promise* to obtain a support contract
ASAP!

Cheeky but sincere! ;-)

Many thanks,

Benjamin