[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk compatible E1 cards

Vikram Rangnekar vicky at freebsdcluster.net
Fri Aug 27 07:03:20 MST 2004

After days of searching i've finally figured out that E1 lines in india use
multiple types of signalling from EuroISDN to R2. Digium E1 cards dont work
for R2 type signalling. Can anyone suggest me asterisk compatible E1 cards
which would work on R2. Also if anyone on this list is from INDIA and uses
asterisk and E1 lines please let me know what type of cards (which vendor) do
you use and what type of signally your E1 line uses.

--
regards
Vikram (http://www.vicramresearch.com)