[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk to Vonage

Deon Rodden drodden at webunited.net
Fri Aug 27 06:24:59 MST 2004

No. Just one regular $19.95 residential plan.  I've had 6 cell phones
call my DID and my IVR picked up all 6 times. I never got a 7th cell, so
I never tested the limit. But I don't want to abuse my BroadVoice
account so I haven't tried it again. I mainly stick to 1 line, an
occassional 2nd line/channel may be used, but I know it can do more.

The way I interact with BroadVoice though isn't officially sanctioned, I
didn't prefer to use their "Asterisk Only" SIP gateway, in which they
charge you 3.2 cents a minute (or whatever) when you exceed the first line.