[Asterisk-Users] Can't flash 7960: P0S30200 .bin not found

Tracy R Reed treed at copilotconsulting.com
Fri Aug 27 02:48:06 MST 2004

When I try to flash my 7960 with SIP I get messages like this in the tftp
server logfile:

Aug 27 02:01:17 home tftpd[32590]: tftpd: trying to get file: P0S3-03-0-00 .bin

and the phone says something similar on the display for a brief moment and
puts a funny char where the space in the filename above is. Seems like
around 1 in 4 of the 7960's I have flashed with SIP have this problem.
Anyone know what is going on here? I have googled and checked the wiki
many times and cannot find anyone with this problem but it has happened to
me twice now. I have two unusable phones until I get this fixed. The other
6 flashed just fine.

--
Tracy Reed                     The attachment is a digital signature.
http://copilotconsulting.com   More info: http://copilotconsulting.com/sig