[Asterisk-Users] Re: Asterisk WITH Swyx... Any Idea?

Roberto Piola Roberto.Piola at gruppoih.it
Fri Aug 27 00:56:46 MST 2004

We use asterisk coupled with swyxIt via a gnugk (version 2.0.8) and oh323
module: both swyx server and asterisk register on the gnugk. asterisk
receives sip calls from the exterior and routes them to the gk. I've set up
a prefix on swyx so that if I prepend +996 to my phone numerb, the call
gests routed to asterisk (which, in turn, strips the prefix and sends the
call via iptel or iaxtel. H.323 phones register on swyx. SIP phones register
directly to asterisk)

Message: 11