[Asterisk-Users] Hey admin: Do we have to have a 92-char reply-to header?

Brian Capouch brianc at palaver.net
Thu Aug 26 21:32:32 MST 2004

I don't know who else may be suffering from this, but the ultra-long

I have been suffering the zanies for the last week or so--mainly showing
up as the scrollbar disappearing off the right side of my mail window.

Tonight I figured out that it's due to the browser reacting to fit the
length of the header.

The fix was to stretch my mail window out to about 24", occupying my
whole screen.

This is Mozilla 1.7/Linux, Slackware 9.0.

Thanks.

B.