[Asterisk-Users] * and VoIP for LD

Chris Johnson cjohnson at admin.ncisp.net
Thu Aug 26 19:24:05 MST 2004

I'm looking for a provider who can give me flat rate (or cheap) LD
through using VoIP.  If we pick up a phone and dial 1 + xxxyyyzzzz, I'd
like for that provider to pick it up and handle it.  Bonus points for
being able to provide a 1800 number, and/or being able to take over the
one we have.

We'd also have a few simultaneous calls going out, so I'd need the
ability to handle multiple calls at one time.

Any ideas?  I apologize if some has already answered this, I'm new.