[Asterisk-Users] ISDN Card Recommendation

Kimble Young kimble at swiftdsl.com.au
Thu Aug 26 17:03:24 MST 2004

http://www.avm.de/en/Produkte/aktive_Controller/B1_PCI/index.js.html

>From the technical details page:

Broad range of D-channel protocols for international use

All major international, European and national D-channel protocols are
available for the B1 PCI v4.0:
Europe: Euro-ISDN (E-DSS1), 1TR6 (deprecated German protocol).
USA: National ISDN 1 (NI-1), 5ESS Custom (AT&T switches), DMS100 (NorTel)

The B1 is thus ready for international applications.

That should allay any uncertainties about it's fitness for use in the USA.