[Asterisk-Users] Error in app_callingcard.c with database connection

DIPAK PAUL dipak_kr_paul at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 26 14:47:54 MST 2004

Hi

I have properly installed prepaid application in my linux box. But when I
have used ./asterisk -vvvvc then the system have give this type of error.

"Aug 27 03:03:51 ERROR[1076245120]: app_callingcard.c:881 load_module:
app_callingcard: cannot connect to database server locaXBault1"

callingcard.conf file as follows:

[global]
hostname=localhost
dbname=asterisk
user=postgres
password=
port=5432

But the prepaid.conf file is working properly
[global]
hostname=localhost
dbname=asterisk
user=postgres
password=
port=5432

with the same configuration

And also cdr_pgsql.conf
[global]
hostname=localhost
port=5432
dbname=asterisk
password=
user=postgres

is working properly and I got the data in cdr table.

Please help me how to recover from this type of error.

Thanks in advanced

Dipak Kumar Paul
Tryarc LLC