[Asterisk-Users] YAAN (Yet Another Asterisk Newbie)

Lyle Giese lyle at lcrcomputer.net
Thu Aug 26 13:39:09 MST 2004

You need two 4chan TDM cards with six total FXO modules to drive the six
incoming lines on the Starplus.  I am assuming that you will be taking out
your POTS lines going into the StarPlus.  ATA's or a small channel bank will
also work for the * to analog conversion.

And please don't post html to the list.

Lyle