[Asterisk-Users] Echo on polycom sip phone

Chris HARIGA contact at techselesta.com
Thu Aug 26 08:20:40 MST 2004

Hi,

We have Polycom IP600 and I fight with the same problem. I call Digium and
the guys tell me to play with echocancel and echotraining in Zapata.conf.

I use the same X100P for the start and I cannot fix the problem with the
echo. Now I get a 4 FXO card and with "echotraining=yes" and "rxwink=800" I
have a crystal clear sound.

Best regards,

Chris HARIGA

  _____