[Asterisk-Users] Astricon hotel recommendations.....?

Nick Barnes nick at bcn-it.co.uk
Thu Aug 26 07:15:36 MST 2004

Hi all,

Looks like I'm going to make the trip over to Astricon next month, but
finances being what they are and since I'll be paying for my own flight from
the UK, I'm trying to cut down on costs.

The problem I've got is that the hotel is about 4 miles from the nearest
public transportation (Brookhaven station) and the shuttle bus is only for
hotel residents.

Hiring a car seems a little like overkill (and expensive) when the public
transport seems to be very good.

So... does anybody have any recommendations for a cheap hotel/motel I could
stay in? Also, if I have to get a taxi/cab, how much is  it likely to cost
(in $ per mile)?

Is anybody else staying elsewhere and would be willing to share transport
costs?

Cheers,

Nick Barnes