Problems compiling chan_h323 (was: [Asterisk-Users] chan_oh323: __use_ast_pthread_create_instead ...)

Roger Schreiter roger at planinternet.de
Thu Aug 26 06:59:38 MST 2004

Huddleston, Robert schrieb:
> I'm trying to make the chan_h323 in /usr/src/asterisk/channels/h323
> But I'm getting all kinds of errors about PWLIB... I built using the newest
> PWLIB and OpenH323 from CVS
>
> Error log from make below

Please start a new thread next time when asking about a new
topic!

Hi,

please have a look into the README file inside channels/h323!
Maybe that has changed during the past days, but some days
ago h323 had to be compiled with:
- openh323-1.12.2
- pwlib-1.5.2

whereas chan_oh323 currently has to be compiled with
- openh323-1.13.5
- pwlib-1.6.6
and the patch included in asterisk-oh has to be applied
to openh323-1.13.5/

Don't use CVS-versions in order to compile those asterisk-
channels!

Roger.