[Asterisk-Users] <<< AGI and EXEC function CONFIRMATION >>>

Clayton Smith clayton at ub-systems.com
Thu Aug 26 07:59:52 MST 2004

At least with my php scripts, it retuns immediately, which is why i get
it to check for what the function returns

eg.
fputs($configSettings['handles']['stdOut'],"STREAM FILE $filename \"\"\n");
gets it to play a background message

This line keeps my script from continueing (and thus, ending and
preventing asterisk skipping)
$temp = fgets($configSettings['handles']['stdIn']);

hope that helps

Try waiting until