[Asterisk-Users] TDM400P lockups (FXO)

Marty Mastera mmastera at m3resources.com
Wed Aug 25 09:28:52 MST 2004

> I've seen other posts on the list referring to similar (same?) issues,
> but no resolutions.  I have been staying current with the CVS version
> biweekly in hopes the problem will get resolved at some point.  I have
> contacted Digium support (via email) about the issue.
>
> Has anyone made any headway with this problem?

Al,

I had similar issues with my TDM400P (loaded with 4 FXO, or TDM04B as
configured).  I tried switching modules around on the board, upgrading
CVS, etc....nothing helped.  Ultimately Digium told me that it was a
hardware problem in the board revision that I had.  They had me email
them the serial numbers from the board and each FXO module - it was
determined that I needed a new board.

The new board that they sent me has a jumper wire connected between two
points on the backside of the card. (That's how I know the new card is
somehow different from the old).  I installed the new card into my
customers * box almost 3 weeks ago - so far everything has been working
great with no problems reported.

Marty