[Asterisk-Users] desparate for help DEV LITE KIT

Wed Aug 25 05:15:14 MST 2004

When you say that you have a DEV LITE KIT 1x1, I assume that you are
talking about the TDM400P card with 1 FXS and 1 FXO module.

If so, I have one of these and have had similiar problems also.

Digium support indicated to me that they have had problems with their
FXS modules and are currently revising them.   I am in the process of
sending the one I have back, however there are a few more things you may
try before doing so.

#1 - Place the FXO moudle in port 4 and try in the FXS module in ports 2
and 3.    (My problems greatly improved in port 2, however they did not
go away completely...)
#2 - Try appending lowpower=1 as an argument when you insert the wcfxs
module.

Before sending the module back, you must get an RMA number from support.

Ed