[Asterisk-Users] GSM to BRI ISDN Gateway

Steve Kennedy steve-asterisk at gbnet.net
Wed Aug 25 04:17:21 MST 2004

On Wed, Aug 25, 2004 at 12:00:09PM +0100, Chris Lee wrote:

> Miroslav Nachev wrote:
> >Hi,
> >I am looking for GSM to BRI ISDN Gateway. Any help?
> I was also looking for such things nd came across these guys:
> http://www.2n.cz/export
> they have a product or two for GSM
> and here is the one I found most likely to work for me (two GSM sim
> cards providing two ISDN channels on a BRI line):
> http://www.2n.cz/uploads/2/PAGES/C379.HTML
> But I still have to get hold of one for testing, the local supplier is
> moving offices and as such can not help me out in the short term.

Just beware GSM gateways are not legal in the UK if you're offering
service to 3rd parties !!!

i.e. you can connect one up to say a local PBX and connect your local
GSM traffic through it, but not to anyone outside your organisation.

Steve

--
NetTek Ltd Phone/Fax +44-(0)20 7483 2455
SMS steve-epage (at) gbnet.net [body] gpg 1024D/468952DB 2001-09-19